By Lyndsay W., Bacon Brothers niece
I love this recipe for its simplicity, autumn-wintery aroma and family-tradition value. It’s a perfect holiday activity for engaging kids, as it’s easy and fun to create together while creating multi-generational memories with chit-chat, laughter, Christmas music and your special attention! ~Lyndsay
(Recipe makes about 48 cookies)
24 whole graham crackers
1 cup butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup grated or chopped pecans
1. Arrange crackers in a non-greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch pan
2. Place butter and brown sugar in saucepan.
3. Heat to boiling point, and boil for 2 minutes. Stir in pecans.
4. Spread sauce evenly over crackers.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
6. When done baking and while still warm, cut crackers in half.
Serve and enjoy!